Round One of Pool Play
- Pre-seeded pools of three will play two games to 25 (NO CAP). Pools were drafted with area-coach input, last season’s tournament and season results and an attempt to separate in-league competitors.
- The team not playing will be responsible for provide a down ref, scorekeeper, libero tracker and lines people for their court. (Please bring a whistle!)
- The first place teams in each pool will play a second round of three-team pool play at Kentwood.
- Of the 12 second place teams, the top three will play at Kentwood and the bottom nine will play at Kentlake.
- Third place teams in each pool will play a second round of three-team pool play at Kentlake
- Standings in pool play will be determined by games won. Ties will go head-to-head first and then point differential.
- The method used to separate the second and third place teams: First games won, seeding status and in the event of a tie, total points scored.
Round Two of Pool Play
- Kentwood and Kentlake will each have five pools of three and pool play will continue as it did in round one.
- The school used for your Round Two pool play will also be used for your bracket play.
- 1st place teams will compete in a five team bracket.
- 2nd place teams will compete in a five team bracket.
- 3rd place teams will compete in a five team bracket.
|Round One Pool Play||Round Two Pool Play||Bracket Play|
|8:00 am||1 v 3||12 pm||1 v 3||3:30 pm start|
|9:00 am||2 v 3||1 pm||2 v 3|
|10:00 am||1 v 2||2 pm||1 v 2|
Both schools will be providing a hospitality room and Kentalke will provide a concession stand. There will be a $5 admission fee charged for everyone (kids, adults, seniors).